Sunday, May 18, 2008

Discovery: Travel and Living

Saturday 17 may 2008

We woke up late as all of us had slept at 2+am the morning before. Then, I fried pancakes for a light breakfast. After chomping down those, we proceeded to 1-Utama for MORE shopping. We had brunch at SOHO and May treated us to a delightful dimsum meal..

Then the shopping began~~

I wasn't in the mood though (Amazed?) and went to get myself a mani and pedicure. I chose a spa pedi for Rm50 and my french mani was Rm38. I was done by 330pm and Alan had already had his hair cut at Michael and Guys.

The gang was bored though at 1-Utama (I quote May," I best buy was the Shilin chicken") and clamoured to go to Sungei Wang again. So we did.

We went our separate ways in Sungei Wang and I bought Alan a present for our coming 1 - year anniversary (yes how time flies..): An Oakley pair of Sunglasses. :D In return, he has booked us on a resort getaway the weekend after our anniversary as his CEO will be in town on our anniversary day. ;P
We went for a prawn noodle and beef horfun dinner at Imbi and then went home after unsuccessfully trying to purchase some durians to add to our fat content. We have just finished playing MJ and all are resting now. I am typing this whilst waiting for the husband to go to bed and also am spinning dry the clothes...

No comments: