Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Relishing some pockets of Freedom

Today, Alan had to go back into the office for a while but after that, he promptly picked me up for a late lunch at 145pm. We headed to the Gardens again and decided to try the Korean food eatery at the basement for once.

I had stir-fried tanghoon (I am sure they didnt call the dish that on the menu) and Alan had chilli cuttlefish with rice. I do miss eating chilli and curries *sigh* But what to do? If I indulge, I am sure poor little Ethan's belly will be on fire once he feeds. :S Must sacrifice for Motherhood (lah).

After having the unsatisfying meal, we headed to MVMM to change currency and also to pick up some stuff at Ace Hardware. I bought a weighing scale to see how many pounds I (didnt) (lose) and also to weigh Ethan and Alan bought some miscellaneous items. Then, we headed home as both of us were zoning out due to the lack of sleep. haahhaa. DuH

No comments: