Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday with Sharon

Hello Hello,
It's a slow tuesday... My day will start when Hayden's mum beckons me to tuition. Aisha also has cancelled her lesson today and I have a feeling she's not going to contact me again becos' my fees are "too high". Haaaiii I thought Arabians are filthy rich. Anyway, I am busy preparing for class tonight at Ti-ratana.
Today I will be teaching the earlier class Looking for a Rain God and then continuing the writing lesson with the whole class. N then I hope to get them to write a composition for me. God Knows if they can do it. ;P

NITE:
I've just showered after returning from the class at Ti-ratana. Today the kids were so so restless. My gosh. They kept chattering and mummuring non-stop, well most of them at least. Anyway, after 1+ hour, after I discovered two of them to be holding a written conversation in an exercise book (in CHINESE at that!), I gave the whole class a chiding. N then took that opportunity to get them to write a composition to consolidate what they have learnt in the past 5 weeks.
My tribulation will start soon when I have to MARK all the compositions and correct the atrocious grammar. sigh.
Tomorrow will be a long day of three classes commencing at 1030am and ending at 8pm.

No comments: