Friday, August 22, 2008

My Strawberry Cheesecake! OooLA La

Thursday 21st August 2008

After tuition with only Hayden, I walked (for the third time in the week) to MVMM. This time, I was on a MISSION.
I had to pick up cream cheese and strawberries to bake Alan's birthday cake with. I left at around 4pm and came back before 5pm. Not bad huh?
Then , the process commenced. I pounded the digestive biscuits into crumbs and mixed some butter and sugar into it to form the crust. Then, I creamed the butter, cheese and sour cream together to form a paste and added in in more sugar and two eggs. I poured the whole conccotion into the baking tin and then set the oven to 175 degrees c and waited for half an hour afterwhich I switched off the oven and left the pan in the oven for another hour or so. Refrigeration was next and after about four hours, I added the strawberries on the cake (at around 113pm) and VOILA! SHARON'S DELI STRAWBERRY AND CHEESECAKE (baked with tender loving care n got $ oso cannot buy) was ready!

No comments: