Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Under the Weather

God, I wonder when I will stop having these bouts of weird dreams. They are leaving me exhausted in the mornings. Sad to say, I am under the weather. My nose whistled whilst I was sleeping last night as it was stuck. And now, I have a running nose. Argh.

I have two lessons today. Hayden and Avik. And I'll need to prepare for tomorrow's class when I shall meet the taitai (she claims she's a housewife but her husband owns a law firm, so there) for the very first time...

Later, I shall endeavour to go to buy some meat (yes as in in Jusco or Carrerfour) so that I can cook dinner tonight once again. Now if only the housekeeping people will come........

Hayden and Avik came consecutively for tuition and then I cooked dinner. I swear I shall not buy mussels to cook at home ever again. I used up all of 20 gallons of water washing Rm2.58 of mussels and they were still sandy! *angry*

2 comments:

ecky said...

No need to use so much water :) to remove the sand from mussels, you need to soak it in salt water overnight. the mussels will on their own, spit out the sand and grit. :)

Sharon Goh said...

Hahaha.. Yes I knew that before hand.. BUT BUT BUT, the MUSSELS WERE SHELLED ALREADY AND FROZEN!!!! TIAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH xp