Sunday, May 4, 2008


3 May 2008 (Saturday)

Hayden came for tuition from 930-1130am at my house in Singapore! It's amazing! His Mum chased me for lessons all the way from KL. HahahAhah. The family was in Spore on a short weekend getaway and his dad started their journey from KL at 5am to reach my house by 9am. hhaha. *laff*

Anyway, Hayden did a write up about his would-be excursion to the Aquaria KLCC and made me wanna visit it as well.hahaha. What with "scary sharks" and "gigantic, poisonous stingrays" and a Touch Pool to feel the "slimy creatures" as well. I shall make it a point to drag the husband to visit Aquaria KLCC with me soon!

After the two hour tuition, during which Alan and the Kuas went for breakfast at Kiliney Kopitiam and adjourned to starbucks, Alan and I did some last minute packing and managed to accumulate another car load of stuff to bring back to KL.

We embarked on our drive trip at 2+ and it took us a while to get to the very jam-packed Tuas causeway. *Sigh* to prevent our dear Mas from escaping, every driver had also to disembark and inprint our thumbs - very cool system.

When we reached the Malaysian side, the guards were too busy chatting to give us a second glance (as usual).

The drive took Alan a mere 3 hours (and yes we sped lah). I fell asleep for about 1/2 hour, exxhausted from the excitement of the night before and my 2 hour tuition.

Dinner was a quick fishhead beehoon soup and vege at our dearly-missed Robson's. After which we went home to unpack our millions of boxes and bags furiously. hahaha.

4 May 2008 (Sunday)

I have just finished 2.5hours of tuition with Anviksha. ZzzZz. We need to go The Gardens to pick up lunch / groceries and then go fetch our fluff ball from Robin's. :) Can't wait to see him. *sigh* I hope Ash didn't sleep next to the main door again last night, waiting for our return. *sniff*

9:53pm Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your (sorely-missed) tuition teacher in KL has garnered another student. AHhahaah From what I hear, she's a Malay Tai tai whose husband has been pushing her to improve her English for "10 years"!!

We chatted a bit and she will be coming for lessons either two or three times a week in the mornings!!! Yay! 1030-1230pm each lesson. And ahhhh my fees have increased. Now I make Rm80/hr!! (Yah lah yah lah.. still miserable lah)

Anyway, today we went grocery shopping and bought stuff to last us a while. I shall endeavour to cook dinner tomorrow evening, before my tuition to save money. :D We spent almost Rm200, stocking up the fridge and cupboards.

Lunch was a simple pigs intestines meesuar (damn tasty) and some fried sweet potato balls. My treat! My husband had helped me transfer my phone data from the Nokia to the O2 whilst I was having tuition this morning. He deserved a treat! :) I bought him tutu kueh as well for a snack.

We bought Robin's family a Secret receipe choco banana cake and then went to fetch Jay Jay. The fella scampered outta the house and into my arms to welcome us when we arrived. After that, he automatically went into his doggie bag and lay down, seemingly pleading with us to bring him home. hahaha. Cute.

I went swimming at 6+pm whilst Alan took a nap. After 20laps, I was tired. I havent been exercising for 2 weeks! After a quick shower, we went to Xiu Xiu Restaurant for dinner. Our very big steamed fish, beef and bittergourd soup was super expensive - Rm90. Our plans for saving $ flew outta the window...whoops.

No comments: