Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm Sick n Tired

I just finished tuition with Su Li. Her Lit test is next Friday and so we are beefing up her prac crit. God the poems almost killed me and disintegrated what was left of my puny brains. XP

Now Alan is glued to the tv and I am just killing time. We'll go out to fetch Jay Jay from the groomers and grab some lunch before that. Poor Jay Jay's hair was covering his eyes hahaha and he had to tilt his head upwards to look at me from time to time. We were way to busy to bring him for a haircut until today. O well..

Actually, folks, I don't know why I am working so hard. It's time to say NO to more tuition (students and lessons). I have been cooped up in the house for the past 5.5days, stepping out once to buy groceries ( 2hour stint) and 3 times to have dinner. I would say a maximum of 6.5hours were spent outside in all of 5 days.That's it.

I have not switched on the tele and settled down to watch yumyums or get enthralled by soapy love stories which lead nowher. In Crescent, I worked hard. But I was also surrounded by friends and family which provided me with support and entertainment. Can go PP and shop / eat happily. Can meet up with friends for liquid-soothers-of-the-soul and BtCh about LIFE. Now, my only forms of entertainment are hairy (read : jay Jay)

My husband is seldom home before 8pm on weekdays and I normally end lessons around that time. After we, both of us will drag our exhausted hides to any nearby food-providing place for some sustenance and then go home and sleep. The End. There is the off and on entertainment of neighbours and the sharing of food (read Korean Maggie mee and leftovers from dinner the night before) whilst the husband dines at the Shang and eats fresh sashimi.

I have ceased to Live and now solely EXIST. HOW COME AH? I MUST STAND UP FOR MY RIGHTS. if not i will feel like (Chicken)nutbread soon.

Therefore, after the list of complaints above, I have decided to SHOP VIOLENTLY LATER.

We went to fetch Jay Jay after our lunch at the 'hawker centre' at klang lama. I had sinful nasi lemak to curb my depression and alan had his char siew noodles. We shared a pigs organ soup too.

Jay Jay had his hair tied up and he was so cute but we lacked the energy to take his photos to post on the blog.

We went to IKEA at 5+pm and bought a couple of things (that were not on our shopping list). Things that were on the list (a standing lamp for alan's new office, a weighing scale for measure our fats and a baking tray) were nowhere to be found.

After putting the barang barang in the car, we strode to The Curve to eat. We walked up and down the alleys and Alan finally decided on the steamed buns place. WRONG MOVE!

Not only was the food served very inefficiently, our RM15 steamed dumpling (one big one) had very tough skin and very little filling. We slurped up the little soup in the dumpling and gave it the thumbs down for its price and taste. MU was LOW.

After our meal, it was almost 9pm and we took a stroll along the flea market stalls. This time round, the goods on sale had improved from the previous time we were there (pls see one of my first few entries) and now there was more arty farty stuff.

I bought Hayden some felt cloth animals for his composition and to promote creative writing and bought a shirt which read "Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend was HOT like Me?" Ahhh..Everytime I sing / hear this song, it reminds me of Jet. ;p I also bought two pairs of earrrings for Rm4! I like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like an answer to my prayers, my class of 3 students has just told me that they will be discontinuing lessons with me due to some unforseen circumstances.I shall next wish for me to find 1million dolalrs on the floor next week. :)