Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dinner with the Uncles

WHOOPS. Audrey smsed me to say she cannot meet me today. But the SHIOK thing is: I HAVE NO TUITION TODAY! hahahha so I will probably still make my way down to Pavilion to shop around and then meet me darling for dinner and movie. We wanna catch the Incredible green Slimy thing and watch to see if his parts increase in size when he starts to morph. hahaha. :P

Yesterday was spent cooking in the day before my 4hours-straight of tuition. But during the last half an hour of my tuition, Alan called to say that we were invited down for dinner at robson's to dine with Uncle Tong and wife who was in town and Uncle Jimmy - two of my dad's closest friends. Ms Tang, Uncle Jimmy's sales executive, joined us too.
After my class, I hurriedly prepared and rushed downstairs and into the already waiting car and we zoomed not more than 200m to reach the restaurant. Everyone was already waiting and they had already ordered.

Dinner was a feast of chicken, steamed soon hock, vege, sea cucumber and frogs legs but after which Alan suggested ordering a few more dishes - both of us silently didn't feel filled at all! hahaha So a pork ribs came together with an udon. *burp*

We chatted and laughed and I croaked -tuition does wonders to my voice- and by the time the meal ended, it was already 1015pm!
Yesterday, my youngest sister Jean also introduced me to this very addictive interactive game called Isketch. (It's a wonder I am updating my blog n not playing it now!) It's an online version of Win, Lose or Draw and players log on and enter different rooms and take turns to draw words for players to guess. I introduced it to Alan and we played till almost 1 last night! Muahahha
By the way, Jay Jay is so smartie pants!he can climb onto our bed using a pillow as his prop and ladder. hahaha He hurried joined us at least 5 times last night until I told him a firm "NO!"

No comments: