Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Sunday before...

I can't imagine that we will be home tomorrow evening. LTA has granted us permission to drive back into singapore using a Malaysian car. Singaporeans technically are not allowed to drive into Singapore using a Malaysian car and a permit needs to be applied for. And no Singaporean can drive a Malaysian car in Singapore for more than 28 days in a year.

So anyway, the Volvo will be our mode of transportation into Singapore and we will arrive approximately around dinner time tomorrow. Interestingly, this time I do not have the home-sick pangs and longing to return. Possibly because I have been so darn busy the past few weeks giving lessons to the young, the youths and the adults. Ahhhh, I never thought I'd say this but Malaysia seems like a nice place to live in. Minus the traffic jams and the rampant crimes. hahaha.

This morning, I gave tuition again (our fourth lesson this week) to Hayden. His mum's worried that I would be away for 'so long' and squeezed in another lesson with me. Also, the school had set (the parents) some other homework for World Book Day. And all the children were supposed to share with their classmates their favourite book. We did Ratatouille and I made him do a book review that had each sentence beginning with the letters "R A T A T O U I L L E". Again, the mum was impressed.

and Now I am exhausted.ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: