Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Visit to the Clinic and Hospital

After a huge plate of fried rice each for lunch, Alan and I sent Ening for her medical check up in a clinic in Bangsar. After her blood test and physical examination, we had to bring to Pantai Medical Centre for a follow-up X-ray. *sigh*

After the X-ray, the wait was around 30-45mins so we all burnt some time with a Baskin Robins cone each. (That was probably the highlight of my day.) And then after we collected the X-ray report, we had to make our way back to the clinic to hand it over to the receptionist who promised to expedite En's application to work in Malaysia.

It was almost 5pm when Alan drove us back. ZzZzz Not one of the more exciting days in KL, definitely!

On a lighter note, I baked Cheesy Herb Scones today. They look yummy (if I may say so myself) but I haven't tried any yet. ahahhaha.

No comments: