Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've got a Headache

Dania just left from class and she looked so tired / sick. Hope she didn't spread me anything not-nice :P I've got this headache thing. Alan is not back yet. He's with a Spore counterpart and taking him out to dinner.

Last night (actually at ard 145am this morning), there was a shrill alarm that broke out and scared the shit outta my two dogs, my sleeping husband and myself. It stopped after a while and we went back to bed. Then, Jay Jay started barking again a few hours later and woke me up. He was telling me to close the sliding door to the balcony as the rain was coming in. Needless to say, I had a terrible sleep - I went to bed at 1am. (OK OK No nagging pls! I KNOW pregnant women shld sleep earlier.)

Tomorrow, we need to send the doggies to Dogroomz for boarding for 5 nights and then go shopping for baby stuff again at Parkson Pavilion. There is a sale again there and we aim to buy the baby crib and the play pen tomorrow. How exciting!

(Yay Dot G2 has finally received my little gift and card sent all the way to Brazil! I had sent it when I was back in Spore two weeks ago, I think - to avoid the lag / possible theft that I would face if I sent it from KL.) Carebears STAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: