Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sleepy Sunday

After our routine dog-training sessions (830-930, 930-1030 for Coco and Jay Jay respectively) we bought two sinful packets of char kuay teow from the nearby hawker centre home for lunch.

After the sin of gluttony and because I was exhausted from waking up so early on a Sunday, I fell promptly asleep on the sofa.

About an hour an a half later, Alan woke me up and got me to shower so that I could sleep peacefully in bed. I took my shower, felt much more alert and switched on the tv to watch Dr Dolittle 4 whilst Alan fell asleep on the Osim chair.

After that I headed to bed and slept till 6pm!!!! My goodness. Dinner was again sinful - Chilli crabs, steamed prawns with chicken essence and stir-fried kangkong @ Robsons. I better resume my daily swimming routine tomorrow :P

No comments: