Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Alone in the Crowd



Alan is out busy entertaining his boss who's in town so I busied myself today with doing SOMETHING.

I took the shuttle bus (for the 1st time) to Mid Valley at 2pm and booked myself a ticket to watch a movie at 335pm. I had some time to burn so I headed to The Gardens to pick up some magnets for my new clay figurines I had so diligently done on Monday. The idea is to sell the magnets in Qbox in Malaysia, think there's one in 1- Utama. But we shall see when I get down actually to doing it.

Then I walked around MDMM and did some light shopping. Quite mindless , I must say.

Jumper was rather nice. The actor was pretty cute, kinda reminded me of Jason Priestly from Beverly Hills 90210 (ok ok , that series is from MY era ;p) then I headed to JUSCO to pick up some groceries.

It was about 6pm when I decided to walk home.

Pride and Prejuice was on HBO from 7-9pm. Ahhhh. What a truly romantic show, proving that you don't need to be a hunky dory to set butterflies aflutter. Mr Darcy is truly a man after my own heart. *slurps*

It's 22:03 and the husband's still not back yet. *Makes a face*

No comments: