Friday, March 19, 2010

Hair cuts



Alan and I took a short breather from Ethan tonight and went for our monthly haircut at Bill's. I finished tuition at around 530pm and fed Ethan for all of 2 minutes before Ening carted him away to bathe and we made a beeline for La'Mode.

We sat there for our hair wash and cut till 8pm! And then I went into MPH to exchange a book I had bought for Ethan which was torn and tattered inside :( After that, Alan and I had a Vietnamese dinner at the top floor of MVMM.

I ordered a set dinner of a prawn rice roll, beef phoa and a dessert of 3 layer shaved ice chendol. Alan ordered (mistakenly) a bowl of mixed beef phoa and a bowl of beef balls phoa. We polished everything off our plates / bowls / glass. Satisfied, we then went on our way home to a crying and fussing Ethan. :~( We saw this exhibition of Alice in Wonderland at the forum of Mid Valley Mega Mall. :D

No comments: