Friday, July 3, 2009

Helping the Refugees

Thursday 2 July 2009

I spent a wholesome day doing nothing but researching on baby stuff and relaxing and just chilling. I even took a 2 hour nap from 3-5pm and went downstairs for a swim at around 6pm. Alan fetched me for dinner at 7pm and we tried out the Peng Hwa Teochew Porridge restaurant along Jalan Klang Lama, which thankfully didn't give me the runs.

We had plate after plate of chinese teochew porridge dishes and each of us had a double boiled soup. I also packed my lunch for the day after and the bill came up to be RM37.

Friday 3 July 2009

Today I will see Dania for tuition (my first lesson in the week) and then we will probably go to TMC to pick up some groceries. I want to stock up on sacks of rice and some cooking oil for the refugees from Myanmar and deliver these items (together with the snacks for the children which we bought from Nicky's warehouse) and some old clothes and cute small toys to the church in Jln Alor tomorrow late morning, probably.

No comments: