Friday, April 3, 2009

My Friday

Friday 3 April 2009

It's scary that April has started. We are almost into the middle of the year!!! Where has the time gone? Well, today passed quite quickly as well with Alan picking me up for a quickie lunch at Mac's and then it was off to our new house we went.

We met a valuer, our fengshui master and her assistant and our ID and her colleague there at 2+pm. The house apparently has very good fengshui already and we just need a bit of tweaking here and there to make it more suitable for us to reside in.

Once that was over, we headed over to Bangsar Village for a Vanilla Sunrise and a banana muffin and then popped to TBM to look at their Pioneer TV sets and sound systems to compare prices. Then we scrambled home (with me taking a power nap in the car) for my tuition with Dania from 6-8pm.

After the class which was mainly used for counselling today, Dania headed home whilst I went out for a steamboat dinner with Alan at Taman Desa.

No comments: