Friday, January 23, 2009

Cliff Hangers

I wanna catch the 11am bus to Mid Valley so this update needs to be quick. hahaha. Luckily I type faster than the speed of lightning!

ANyway, Yesterday's presentation with an MNC went very well, I think. We were the third group to present our ID concept and for once, I didn't stumble over words or forget my lines..hahaha. My temporary "boss"was very impressed. hahaha. Ahhh... the rewards are both intrinsic and extrinsic! *rubba hands together* MY VERY FIRST CORPORATE PRESENTATION. ahhaha. I must say...it's pretty addictive! And to belong to an ID firm is fun because EVERYTHING is subjective and as long as you have the flair for the language, even a very simple design can be described to be worthy of a king!

I shall head to Mid Valley and The Gardens to shop around in 5mins. and at noon, I will have my last facial to salvage my face before I return home to face friends and family. As one gets older, one's appearance will suffer. Hai! Luckily I still have a husband whose eyesight is deteriorating by the day.. kaakkaa

After the facial, it will be shop-around time before I head back home to prepare for my sole class at 6pm with Dania today. After that, it's back to The Gardens to watch the much-anticipated Red Cliff part ii. Part I ended so abruptly as a cliff-hanger (no pun intended) and it's time to watch the very gay-looking jap hunkie and the old-looking tony leung in action! O YEAH!

No comments: