Monday, November 17, 2008

SHEESH

Hello hello... I wasted my Monday morning showing up for an interview for which the interviewer had absolutely NO INTENTION of employing me. ahhahaha. fuck.

I showed up early for the interview (scheduled at 10) at 940am and the p kept me waiting till 1045am. :P
After I was ushered into the room and before I could even sit down, the first thing he said to me was "actually we don't hire teachers with no training and teaching experience in Primary School". hahahaha.
I was like ???!!??? then why the hell did you even call me in for an interview? Luckily I didn't sit at home the whole weekend preparing hor! Anyway, the long and short of it was that he pointed me in the direction of afew other schools and encouraged me to give him an email if I needed any advice. O well...

Looks like the Tai Tai is here to stay... muahahahahah.

No comments: