Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'VE HAD IT!

I am SICK and TIRED of DOGS. In my next life time- which will be soon, if this shit continues- I will keep goldfish instead.

Why? Reasons are simple:

(a) Goldfish will not whine

(b) Goldfish will not whine at 4am every morning and wake up the whole household

(c) Goldfish will not pee and poop all over the place - do they even pee??!?

(d) Goldfish will not demand to be let out of the tank when I am having tuition

(e) Goldfish WILL NOT BITE YOUR FREAKING SPECTACLES TO BITS!!!!

In a nutshell, no matter how cute dogs are, they are NOT worth the effort, time and your patience.
The End

"I didn't bite Mummy's specs on purpose..it was so dark I tot they were choco bars..*sniff* Now I will be caged up for the rest of the day...It's NOT worth it!!"

"I'M INNOCENT! whateva they are accusing me of, I'M INNOCENT!"

No comments: