Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunday Madness

27 July 2008 Sunday

Alan and I rushed here rushed there again today. We were late, even after rushing, to Jay jay's class and then went to the nearby foodcourt for a quickie lunch.

After we reached home, we watched a bit of dvd and then left again to Bangsar Pasar Malum for our weekly ritual. we picked up some sotong, prawns and a promfret and also loads of vege at the nightmarket. Then we headed to the Village Grocer to pick up even more groceries. I was going to bake some chicken (nut bread) n mushroom pies and cook up a storm the whole of the coming week.

After Shirene and WJ called off our dinner appointment, Alan and I went back to the market to grab some dinner- asam laksa and rolls of poh piah. we also bought lotsa fruits to complement our dinner.

Home beckoned.

28 July 2008 (Monday)

I don't know how time flew by today but it did. I bathed Jay Jay first thing in the morning and then got ready to go to tuition with Hayden. After a short chitchat after class, I went back home to prepare dinner. I did not leave the kitchen until dinner was ready to be served.

We had steamed prawns, steamed pomfret, chicken and mango poh piahs with sweet dip, fried vege, fried egg and shirene brought her steamed pork with cuttlefish. I also had boiled the old yellow cucumber and pork ribs soup since morning and the Tans and the Kuas happily tucked in together at around 8pm, sipping the complementary red wine as we munched.

They left almost at 11pm after which Alan and I continued the decadence by watching two more episodes.

29 July 2008 (Tuesday)

I have just come back from tuition with Aisha and Haifa. Tired. My chicken and mushroom pie is in the oven. :) Baked one for the Kuas too. That's our dinner tonight, coupled with ham and onion soup and for dessert, mangoes/grapes/papaya/banana/apples and also sweet potato soup.

burps.

No comments: